6/20/2005

Sadly, No!

Sady, No! is one of the funniest blogs on the internet. It's a favorite of Atrios's, so I'd clicked through a few times here and there, but I wasn't a devoted fan until I read their review of Randian Amber Pawlik's recipe for veggie pizza (if this is how they eat in Galt's Gulch, count me out).

Brad R's recent post about Assrocket is too good not to copy wholesale:

Assrocket writes:

I called Senator Dick Durbin's office this morning at (202) 224-2152 and, after being on hold for a while, laid out the reasons why I think Durbin should resign from the Senate.

Well, I'm sure that was effective:

"Hi, yes, this is Mr. Hindrocket of Powerline Blog, Time Magazine's Blog of the Year. You may remember me as the guy who accused Jimmy Carter of treason and trashed Britain for not having the courage to face down Gandhi and his rabble back in the '40s. Oh, and I also think your entire party is engaged in an effort that really is a betrayal of America. At any rate, I'm calling to let you know that I think your boss is a traitor and should resign his post in the Senate. The reason is... ooop! Sorry, I just shit my pants! Ha, ha, ha! Mind giving me a coupla minutes to wipe up? Thanks."

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger ryan said...

Funny indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home