1/05/2005

Pawlenty Exposed

Looks like the geniuses over at Minnesota Democrats Exposed have some competition. Pawlenty Exposed (which has a nice punny ring to it, I must say) is open for business and rearing to go:

Minnesota is running a 1.4 billion dollar budget deficit. Thanks to Tim’s timely budgetary accounting statute changes, his Administration gets to remove inflation from it’s deficit calculations, lowering that number to 700 million dollars. We wish we could do that. I could just call up Visa and say, “hey, buddy, that fourteen hundred bucks I’m carrying on the plastic? Well, this is Tim Pawlenty’s Minnesota, pal, and I get to call it seven hundred.” I’m sure that’ll work.
(Anyone got a link on that? I haven't been paying attention.)

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget: Roger Moe also agreed to eliminate inflation when calculating the budget just before he ran for governor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home