9/11/2005

Zimmerman Busted

Innocent until proven guilty and all that, but I must say that I had Zimmerman down for a bumbling idiot more than an on-the-take crook. That wooshing sound you hear is the implosion of what was left of the Minnesota Green Party.

I knew there'd be at least one Minneapolis blogger not shocked by these revelations.

An aside: has Robert Lilligren made a pact with Satan or something? This is the second time in as many elections when the FBI has taken down his competition right before the election.

3 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger tom.elko said...

Trying to tie this to RT, without any shred of evidence, is pretty weak to say the least. Besides, I don't know what railroading RT would accomplish since he'd be replaced by someone with the same policies, just a different style. The FBI is two-for-two in these cases, and if anyone else was involved, I'm sure they would get to the bottom of it.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Luke Francl said...

Yeah, I don't understand that. Zimmerman isn't even a DFL'er.

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have it right. Zimmerman is just an idiot. Anyone who ignores the skyrocketing crime in their neighborhood and instead proposes a week without watching television for the city......
He's pretty ineffective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home