11/23/2004

Dear President, I place my faith in thee

On one hand we must curb our urges. Our President expects it. He would do no different. We must never swear. We must never hear a swear word. Watch what you hear. Watch what you think. Unnatural thoughts are unAmerican. Freedom of speech is dangerous. It will hurt me and my children if we hear a bad word. I will not be able to explain it. I do not want the ability to say anything I want to because I might hear something bad. Other people might say something bad. I do not like it when bad things come out of the TV or out of the radio. It scares me. Michael Powell should stop it. It would be better. Michael Powell agrees with Dear President.

On the other hand we must support Dear President and the lucky chosen few that advise him. They know best. He is guided by prayer and Dear President guides them and they guide us. We should not question them. God has spoken through the election. Each ballot for Dear President was cast by the divine guidance of God. No blame can be laid at Dear President's feet for the tragedies that have befallen our country. Liberals are to blame. Only liberals break the law. Only people that are not members of Dear President's party do bad things. Because liberals are the only ones that break the law, they are the only ones affected by the law. The law only applies to liberals.

Liberals will say anything. They will even say that members of Dear President's party or people whom Dear President trusts are breaking the law. But, we cannot break the law. We can only accomplish our goals.

Remember that Dear President needs people by his side that agree with him. That is the most important thing. People who disagree with Dear President are bad people. Dear President is so kind that he allows people who disagree with him to live in our country. But he will not work with them. I do not like people who disagree with Dear President. They scare me. Sometimes you will hear or read something "bad" about one of the lucky chosen few who advise Dear President. These are lies. Dear President always tells the truth. The lucky chosen few who advise Dear President always tell the truth. They are always competent. They are always the best choice for the job because they are always the most loyal. Be loyal.

4 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard this said in many different ways by my sister and seen this in many different forms on the news and internet. I have resigned myself to the fact that for the next four years (at least), my own government as well as large portions of my own family will see me as the enemy because of my personal and political beliefs.

When did "Live and let live" become treasonous and Satanic?

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr President, your a meenie!!!!!! For a bunch of self proclaimed intellectuals, You would think ya'll could come up with something new, instead of the same ol, same ol. Do any of you think for yourselves? No, you spew the garbage that you read and hear from people who think just like you. Now that takes intelligence.

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, in this Brave New World, if it hurts, it means you are doing it right. Blood makes an excellent lube!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Chuck Olsen said...

Did somebody here order spew spew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home