3/09/2007

Newt Poop in my eyes

I will never cease to marvel at the depth of duplicity of the of those that created the schadenfreude of Bill Clinton's impeachment - the most duplicitous being one Newt Gingrich, liar extraordinaire.

And today, here he is, spilling his guts like a little Eddie Haskell in the chosen forum for unredeemed, insincere brownnosers currying favor from the ignorant- Focus on the Family. He even references God.

Gingrich had affair during Clinton probe

Here he is, arguing that night is, well, day:

Gingrich argued in the interview, however, that he should not be viewed as a hypocrite for pursuing Clinton's infidelity.

The president of the United States got in trouble for committing a felony in front of a sitting federal judge," the former Georgia congressman said of Clinton's 1998 House impeachment on perjury and obstruction of justice charges. "I drew a line in my mind that said, 'Even though I run the risk of being deeply embarrassed, and even though at a purely personal level I am not rendering judgment on another human being, as a leader of the government trying to uphold the rule of law, I have no choice except to move forward and say that you cannot accept ... perjury in your highest officials.

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home