2/05/2005

Smack down Jonah

As much as I love good Jonah Goldberg fanfic:

My heart is beating hard as my eyes meet Jonah's. My body heat rises and my entire soul trembles. In his eyes I see his desire for me, but besides that I see his love. This is what causes my heart to beat so, my desire to make love with him does not stem out of lust. But rather out of the love I felt so deeply and the need I have to fully express how much I need him body mind and soul. He is nervous, yet so am I. I slide easily into his arms my gaze never leaving his although his glasses are steamed up from his exertions coming up the two flights of stairs. I run my hands up his back threading my fingers into his hair. God, he has a rich and luxurious pelt on his back. My gaze slowly slips down to Jonah's lips, a smile curving mine. He truly did have magnificent lips. Lips have always been a fetish of mine. I loved to kiss, especially this man. This pudgy slightly damp man who smelled of Ding Dongs and Hai Karate and danger. Not the kind of danger that you might find in a soldier or a fireman or an actuary. No, it was the danger of his mother coming down to the basement and finding us half-clothed, playing strip Star Wars Monopoly.

...it is even more fun to see him get the smackdown laid down on him by Juan Cole. This is almost as good as when Goldberg wussed out of fighting Al Franken. Don't miss Cole's follow up or James Wolcott's catty rejoinder.

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home